Flow to End Homelessness: Yoga Fundraiser for Pine Street Inn
Join the Mission to End Homelessness on Saturday, May 4th at Democracy Brewing for a 1 Hour Vinyasa Flow!
Join us for a charity yoga event, courtesy of Jenna Tobey of Jenna Callie Yoga, to benefit Pine Street Inn, a homeless shelter dedicated to eradicating homelessness. With over 900 individuals in 40 housing locations throughout Greater Boston, Pine Street Inn provides street outreach, emergency shelter, job training and connections to employment to more than 1,900 people daily.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 4th, 2019 at 11:30 a.m. at Democracy Brewing in Downtown Crossing. It is located at 35 Temple Place in Boston, Massachusetts. Jenna will guide us through a one-hour Vinyasa flow - and then afterwards, please feel free to hang out and mingle over beer and brunch!
The event is limited to 40 attendees and the suggested donation for your ticket is $30.00 per person. All funds will go directly to Pine Street Inn to support their goal of helping them to move men and women from the streets and shelter into a home.
- Your donation reserves your spot in the class. I will post a notification if we reach maximum capacity (40 people).
- Once all the spots have been filled, this page will clearly indicate “sold out” but you are welcome to continue donating.
- The cost of the "ticket" goes directly to PSI and does not include any costs associated with food or drink.
- On the day of the event, please provide your name at check-in when you arrive.
- If you cannot attend but still wish to make a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to release your spot.
About Pine Street Inn
Founded in 1969, Pine Street Inn serves 1,900 homeless individuals daily, providing the full spectrum of services to help men and women reach their highest level of independence and get back to a place they can call home.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform email@example.com.